Saturday, June 24, 2006

In the end...

Well, its over, and in a way, I'm both glad that JVZ was at GC and that I will not be back in York, Pa (where I attend college) until Monday morning. As many are talking about, I have yet to come to terms with much of what occured at convention, and am saddened at the division which seems to have grown. However, I know that God is stronger than man, and I pray that we will not try to get in his way.

As I was saying, it will not be my responsibility to discuss what occured at GC at St. John's as others will have likely done that in York and JVZ will be taking care of that at GraSP (my home parish). I just have to remind myself that it is in the hands of our elected leadership (the HOB) and our new PB.

I only wish K-J S's term didn't begin with such sad legislation.

May we somehow find a way to begin the new triennium with a focus on mission and a strong Alleluia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home