Wednesday, June 21, 2006

a bit more...

The post from last night was posted at 1am not 9pm as it claims, which explains the bad grammer...

This convention is really bothering me... thuogh I acknowlege that General Convention is the only body that is allowed to handle the Widsor Report, I feel strongly that it is getting in the middle of the MISSION of the church - the Great Commissionm etc.

I have heard more about sex from the church than from being what my friends call "the only bi-sexual virgin college student they have ever met."

The mission of the church is to heal and help, and work towards peace int he world and fairness and life, and sex is getting in themiddle. Jesus talks about this mission... Paul mentions sex.. Why are we focusing on Paul and not Jesus?

Maybe I am an ethnocentric American who wants to act unilaterally... I prefer to think of myself as young, impetuous, loving and striving to fulfill God's will of restoring his perfectly created order of tolerance, love, acceptance, and beauty.]

allie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home